Statement of Faith.
- The divine inspiration, authenticity and final authority of the sixty six books of the Bible as the Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice for Christian believers.
- One personal God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His humanity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection on the third day, His ascension, His priestly intercession, His personal return in power and glory to finally judge the living and the dead, and to consummate His Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit, His work of regeneration, sanctification and indwelling in the life of believers, enabling them to live a holy life, to teach and to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- The creation of man in the image of God, his willful fall into sin, standing in need of regeneration, justification and salvation by grace through faith in Christ, and the bodily resurrection of all human beings, either to eternal life, or to eternal condemnation.
- The spiritual unity of all believers in Christ Jesus, our Lord, forming the Church, the Body of Christ, visibly expressed in worship and service.
Overcome through the blood of Jesus Christ.
As days, months, years passed by and as I grow older the sweeter it gets in serving God. Indeed, I have decided to serve God because I have learned to trust God and have learned to depend upon His word and therefore no turning back! Am I just going to sit in my comfort zone and debate which theology is perfect, where as so many souls are dying? Will I just look for my comfort and luxury? No way, I will live for Christ and die for Christ. Correct me if I am wrong, what Jesus taught is not about the perfect theology, but what He told us is, ” But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes in you, and you will be my witness in Jerusalem, and all in Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the world” (Acts 1:8).
Live is not always a bed of roses living with non-believers and you are the only Christian in the whole community! I was being rejected, ignored and questioned because I serve the living God. Yet, I do not hate them because Christ died for them too as Christ love me He love them too. The only thing that I can do at the moment is pray for them, so that in HIS right time He will touch their stone hearts into a loving hearts. At the moment I am living among with the strong Hindu community and my movement is being on watch. I am dump at this juncture but the Holy Spirit is in action, I need to be patience and strike it on the right moment. God will open my mouth and I will deliver the Gospel no matter what the circumstances, therefore I need your prayers.
Life on earth is a temporary assignment the Almighty God has given unto us! Did we know the assignment/purpose God has bestowed upon to us or are we still drunk in our own fleshly desires? What have we done for the Lord in the past? The right question is, what can we do more for the Lord in the days to come? Being a disciple of Jesus is not just a one time, but it is a lifelong! until we meet Him face to face! The remaining years that God has assigned for us to live here on this earth, Let us all serve the Lord wholeheartedly. Though we may be ignored or push us into periphery, keep on serving God till our last breath because we all had overcome evil with good.
A church without a mission is a dead church, the church is a gift from God to the world for it’s transformation towards the kingdom of God and we must participate in God’s mission in unity.This mission is to bring new life and announce the loving presence of God in our world, overcoming the tension that exist among us, so that the world may believe and all may be one. (john 17: 21) The Church as the communion of Christ disciples must become an inclusive community and exist to bring and reconciliation to the world.
Christ is the reason of my life. Amen